jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

IN MY DREAMS...

Foto: María Griselda García Cuerva








IN MY DREAMS...


In my dreams I see
a lot of beautiful places,
they have a wide range of colours
and invite me to relax.
People talk quietly,
there isn't violence,
they don't fight
and live in peace.
Children are happy,
they lead a healthy life,
they aren't in great need,
their parents worry about them.
The elderly receive better care,
they don't suffer,
their pensions are well-paid,
they have smiling faces.
There aren't wars,
the world is great,
human beings love each other,
bombs don't exist.
When I wake up
I feel a bit sad,
I'd like my dreams
came true as soon as possible.



María Griselda García Cuerva


2 comentarios:

  1. A very good poem, it'd be nice your dreams came true, we shouldn't give up hope.
    All the best.
    Susan

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you, Susan. You're right, we shouldn't give up hope.

    ResponderEliminar